Things That Make Me Go Hmm
1. My Uncle's ability to say something so stupid and inconsiderate, that I want to stab him with the nearest fork, and yet no one says anything to him. This time it was about the car accident my brother was in.
2. My grandparent's need to put as much salt as possible on everything. I mean somethings are crunchy from how much salt is on the top.
3. The way dinner makes your stomach bubble and roll, as soon as you get on the freeway to head home. Their cooking is not for those with sensitive stomachs, our Sunday dinner group has narrowed down quite a bit due to sensitivity.
4. My cousin's way of making conversations so awkward that you find any excuse to leave the room. He'll say something you don't need to reply to, then stare with his mouth open at you, almost like the words are right there waiting to come out, but they never do, they're just waiting for you to say something.
5. My cousin's ability to say "Hi Sara, how are you?", 3 different times to me within 20 minutes, in 3 different rooms, and want a full response and the question asked to him. Acting like he's never asked me it, it's like, uhh hello? Do you not know we just talked?
6. My cousin changing her 4 year old's diaper, wait it gets better.... in the living room! Uhh, really?
7. My cousin not potty training her 2 year old even though he wants to be because her 4 year old doesn't want to be. Uhh, if A is 4 and wearing a diaper and nothing has happened to cause this, (I do know some things cause this process to be drawn out) someone come find me and smack me!
8. My dad telling my nephew that seagulls eat people. Now this one will need a little story, C likes to ask 100 million questions to only a select few people, my dad, his dad, & me. While out working in the yard with my dad, and on question 1 million, he asked about the seagulls flying over and what they do. That's when my dad told him they eat people. Which C responded, "Do you think they saw us?!" , of course my dad got this straightened out, but really gotta wonder there.
9. My grandparent's having a 8 year old. Okay, so he's my older brother's boy, and my brother, his wife & daughter live in one of the basement apartments, but my nephew lives upstairs with my grandparent's, they don't have to do anything for him but it's still strange.
10. My aunt's ability to have her pants hiked up so high, and being a different pattern from her top, that even I am uncomfortable for her, and it doesn't bother her. Uhh if my pants for whatever awful reason got that high, I would definitely definitely buy a new pair of pants or stick to skirts & dresses. NO ONE should have their pants up that high, there are certain things we don't want to see.