1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
Iphone, something with caffeine in it (cup of coffee/diet coke)
Netflix, mascara & a hair dryer.
2. All time favorite book? Why?
There has really only been one book, that I've read over & over again.
Seriously, love the notebook. Don't know why I've read it so many times, I know the story. Just something about it draws me back over & over again.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
I want to read 30 books. I read like 2-3 a week lately but I want to keep it up. I've enjoyed reading so much the last couple months, I don't know why I even stopped.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2008. I feel like that year was rushed. I'd also love to do my wedding day again.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
A lot of people (my in-laws) seem to think that me being quiet & keeping to myself is me being rude.
I'm shy, always have been, though lately I feel I'm growing out of it. Seriously it freaks me out to have to go see someone I don't know that well, or visit people I don't see that often, makes me sick. My in-laws have always thought that me not being super outgoing or loud, or telling them every detail of my life is a bad thing. It's just who I am.