I know there are TONS of list around and I'm not saying mine is the best but I did want to share my ideas with you. Now I numbered mine but plan on doing whatever I feel we need most that day, but wanted to make sure I had Snowflake's adventures all planned.
1. I'm Back letter!
2. Hide in the Christmas Tree.
3. Bring a Christmas Coloring page.
4. Elf plays candy cane golf. (Candy canes & marshmallows)
5. Elf puts googly eyes on pictures.
6. Elf brings or suggests we watch a Christmas movie as a family.
7. Elf brings Christmas stickers!
8. Brown paper bag races with other dolls/stuffed animals.
9. Hangs from dining room light with snowflakes.
10. Brings sugar cookie mix, frosting and cookie cutters.
11.Sleeps in dollhouse bed on kitchen counter.
12. Elf hides in the stocking.
13. Brings food coloring for green pancakes!
14. Elf brings stuff to make snowflakes!
15. Brings money to buy present for baby sister!
16. Elf hangs from coat hooks in the girls' room.
17. Elf gets trapped under a cup.
18. Elf is fishing for gold fish crackers.
19. Elf is hiding in the cookie jar.
20. Elf brings stuff for a gingerbread house!
21. Brings hot cocoa and popcorn for a movie night!
22. Elf brings a new Christmas book.
23. Brings stuff to make reindeer food!
24. Christmas Pajamas and a good by letter.
Bubble bath with mini marshmallows.
Brings stuff for bubble bath for the girls.
Makes a snow angel with powdered sugar on table.
Draws a map on chalkboard table to play with cars on.
Do you do Elf on the Shelf? What is your Elf's name? Have any fun ideas?